Kotlinconf 2018 slides
Was really great visiting Kotlinconf this year and I wanted to do a quick post to link to all of it’s wonderful content.
While you will be able to find all recordings here, I often find it useful to be able to quickly scan through the slides. Hence I bundled everything I could already find from socials.
- Android suspenders by Chris Banes
- GraphQL powered by Kotlin by Annyce Davis
- Type safe build logic with the Gradle Kotlin DSL by Hans Dockter & Paul Merlin
- Annotation processing in a Kotlin world by Zac Sweers
- Beat the high-score: build a game using libGDX and Kotlin by David Wursteisen
- The Kotlin Type Hierarchy From Top to Bottom by Nat Pryce
- Writing Browser Extensions in Kotlin by Kirill Rakhman
- Kotlin and Spring Boot, a match made in heaven by Nicolas Frankel
- Effective multiplatform Kotlin development by Marcin Moskala
- Mathematical Modeling with Kotlin by Thomas Nield
- Live Coding Kotlin/Native Snake by Dmitry Kandalov
- A Multiplatform Delight by Jake Wharton and Alec Strong
- Graphics Programming with Kotlin by Romain Guy
- Creating Internal DSLs in Kotlin by Venkat Subramaniam
- Exploring Coroutines in Kotlin by Venkat Subramaniam
- Kotlin puzzlers by Anton Keks
- Android KTX: A dash of Kotlin makes all the difference! by Dan Kim
- Learn together. Not the same. by Amal Kakaiya and Maria Neumayer
- Speaker Deck Making Noise With Kotlin/Native by Josh Skeen
- Servers ❤️ Kotlin by Ryan Harter
- Server as a Function in Kotlin by Ivan Sanchez
- Building Data Science Workflows with Kotlin by Holger Brandl
- Dissecting the stdlib by Huyen Tue Dao
- Kotlin - a great fit for the Ethereum ecosystem by Marcus Ligi
- Painless Microservices in Kotlin by Fedor Korotkov
- Performant Multiplatform Kotlin Serialization by Eric Cochran
- iOS Architecture with Multiplatform by Kevin Galligan
- Writing Stream Processors in Kotlin by Mario Mueller
- What’s the big IDEA? Writing IntelliJ plugins for Kotlin by Alec Strong and Egor Andreevici
- Next Level DSLs by Aaron Sarazan
- Writing Your First Kotlin Compiler Plugin by Kevin Most
- Sealed classes opened my mind by Patrick Cousins
- Kotlin: The Next Frontier for Modern (Meta)Programming by Amanda Hinchman-Dominguez
- Functional Programming in Kotlin with Λrrow by Raúl Raja Martínez
Many thanks to the JetBrains team for organizing such a delightful conference! To all sponsors for making this event possible. And to the entire Android community for being so awesome!
Hope to see you all next year!
Helpful? Got extra slides? Hit me up on Mastodon.
Leave a Comment